In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
As a member of a show team or production unit, is responsible for supporting the production of assigned shows and projects. Primary responsibilities include serving as audio monitor of the PGA TOUR LIVE feeds. Also, assists in the production of PGA TOUR LIVE as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Television/Film Production, Broadcast Journalism, Communications and/or related area of study is preferred.
- Minimum one year of experience in production and/or related field. Basic understanding of field production styles and techniques, interviewing, and post-production is preferred.
- Familiarity with the following production systems and/or technical equipment is a benefit: nonlinear video editing (Avid Media Composer and/or Adobe Premiere), non-linear audio editing (ProTools) and computer graphics (Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe After Effects).
- Experience researching and logging videotape is a plus.
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and/or comparable programs).
- Serve as audio monitor of PGA TOUR LIVE feeds as assigned with focus and excellent attention to detail.
- Assist Producers in the production of all live programming as needed.
- Assist show producers to implement feature material into final program or project during on-line edit sessions or live show as required.
- Assist show/project producers during all phases of production as required, including miscellaneous administrative duties, filing logs, etc.
- Submit all administrative paperwork including timesheets, expense reports, etc. in a timely manner and prior to any deadlines.
- Actively contribute ideas in all show meetings.
- Assist with logging archived footage.
- Participate in special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include overtime on nights, weekends and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.