In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
This position is responsible for maximizing the monetization of all TOUR media assets. The primary focus will be on working directly with PGA TOUR Official Marketing Partners and PGA TOUR Title sponsors, and their respective internal partnerships teams, to combine PGA TOUR media assets into annual programs that deliver against partner marketing objectives and fulfill contractual obligations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, media, marketing or related field
- 5 - 7 years of experience in a media or sponsorship organization
- Strong written, and verbal communication and analytic skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Photo Shop a plus
- Ability to build strong relationships and recognize opportunities to drive revenue; manage all aspects of sales process to drive revenue
- Golf Industry background and knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams
- Work directly with content, ad product and revenue operations to develop creative concepts and full media proposals.
- Responsible for pitching creative concepts and media proposals directly to senior clients and their agencies, working in partnership with all internal stakeholders.
- Build strong, long-term relationships with marketing and title partners and maintain frequent contact
- Be opportunistic and recognize opportunities to upsell marketing and title partners above their contractual media commitments
- Work with appropriate teams at PGA TOUR and Golf Digest to deliver synergistic, viable assets and programs for corporate partners
- Coordinate and work directly with Golf Digest teams at Discovery to create and develop viable digital, print and social opportunities for marketing partners within Golf Digest ecosystem
- Coordinate on the alignment, approvals and fulfillment of media program elements with appropriate PGA TOUR teams
- Participate in key business meetings with TOUR departments and clients
- Address corporate partner queries in a timely manner
- Meet or exceed yearly revenue targets
- Special projects or other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.