In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Responsible for leading all areas of production for studio-based segments and/or shows and projects as assigned. Responsible for the creative development and execution of assigned studio projects. Oversee studio production teams and manage daily production schedules as well as staff and freelance studio content teams on a daily basis. This position works across platforms, producing studio content for broadcast, social and digital platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Media, Journalism, Television/Film Production, Broadcast Journalism, Communications and/or related area of study.
- Minimum ten years’ experience in studio production. Production experience should include single and multi-camera studio production and all phases of post-production. Should also have experience in developing program content, generating creative treatments, organizing show rundowns, script writing and line-producing for a wide variety of studio programming.
- Hands-on experience in the different styles of single and multi-camera shooting, lighting technique, interviewing and editing of segment material. Experience with non-linear video editing (Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere). Experience using ENPS news production system is a plus. Familiarity with emerging technologies and best practices related to both broadcast and digital content consumption.
- Strong understanding of the current content landscape, including creating content for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other platforms. A student of best practices, success metrics and emerging platforms to aid in content decisions and treatment direction.
- Background in golf preferred; interest in golf required
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure in a team environment
- Strong writing, script/graphics editing and fact-checking skills including grammar, style and spelling
- Commitment to high-quality work product that meet PGA TOUR brand and fan standards
- Oversee all studio segments, shows and/or projects. Produce and direct studio shoots as appropriate; format rundowns and lead live and/or taped studio broadcasts.
- Create engaging studio content from concept to completion before, during and after tournaments for use on PGA TOUR digital and social platforms.
- Responsible for overseeing the creative execution of the studio content team. Work with team on segment ideas, rundowns, writing and reviewing scripts and directing staff during studio production.
- Manage production teams in the daily planning and execution of all assigned studio programs and/or projects. Supervise personnel and their work on the assigned projects.
- Work with TOUR Talent Management office. Hire talent, provide feedback on performance, including voice over sessions and on-camera material.
- Manage team, and its work, on a daily basis; work with supervisors to maintain budgets.
- Develop lines of communication and relationships with various PGA TOUR Content and Storytelling groups to ensure aligned PGA TOUR storylines and efficient execution of projects. Represent Studio Content needs across Brand Communications, Sales and Media.
- Work with analytics team to evaluate content patterns to tailor studio content programming nd implement changes/improvements as necessary.
- Attend all Sales meetings, facilitate development and implementation of studio content across platforms, working closely with Content Leads to ensure successful distribution.
- Attention will be given to emerging tools and technology which may lead to an increase of consumption and enhance quality of studio content.
- Conduct periodic employee performance feedback sessions with assigned production teams to encourage development.
- Special projects or other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.