In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
With our mobile apps, website, TOURCast, and on-course digital experiences, the PGA TOUR digital team is constantly developing innovative products that improve and enhance the fan experience. This position is responsible for developing assigned digital work products(s). Working with internal and external partners, the incumbent will build products and continuously optimize them to improve overall quality and enhance fan experience. This includes implementing the application development of mobile products for either iOS or Android; ensuring that work items are developed against the technical requirements provided and learning best practice for future proofing development. Provide technical support to for the internal team and selected vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in modern web application development using React, experience with NextJS is preferred
- Minimum 2 years reviewing product and/or business requirements and providing technical feedback
- Experience working with an internal software development team and/or external development partners
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across multiple teams and at varying levels throughout the organization
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Engineering, Content Development, UX/UI, Video and Fan/Customer Support
- Familiarity with software development life-cycle methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience working with live data in industries such as banking, retail, or medical records preferred
- Experience in search engine optimization and accessibility standards
- Sports background/knowledge preferred
- Implement web application development PGA TOUR digital properties
- Knowledge of web development patterns and best practices using ReactJS with NextJS
- Provide input and thoughts for architectural review of the PGA TOUR digital roadmap
- Provide technical feasibility of items in the product backlog
- Works collaboratively with the project management team to develop product objectives and define scope
- Partners with vendors on the user experience and implementation/support of digital products
- Collaborates with support staff to troubleshoot issues
- Performs relevant or necessary on-going system configurations and operational tasks to support the product/platform
- Special Projects or other duties as assigned
COVID -19 Vaccination Protocol: We require employees to either provide proof of full vaccination or to comply with mandatory safety protocols for unvaccinated employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.