3M Open Volunteer Services Intern
The Volunteer Services Intern will work directly alongside the Volunteer Coordinator. The ideal candidate must be extremely detail oriented and able to work well under pressure; must exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills; must be able to multi-task, and must be a team player.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in recruitment and registration of volunteers
- Assist in volunteer uniform distribution and committee meetings leading up to the tournament
- Assist with Volunteer Appreciation Party and prize solicitation
- Serve as point of contact for various volunteer committees
- Assist tournament staff with special events and projects as needed
* Candidates will be contacted after January 2nd via email if selected for an interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.