3M Open Ticket Services Intern
This position requires a candidate with strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure and work on several projects simultaneously while prioritizing time-sensitive projects. Candidates will be interacting with a significant amount of guests in high pressure situations so patience and initiative is a must. This position will be exposed to ticketing operations, ticket sales, and promotions providing invaluable hands-on experience in these areas.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with all aspects of ticketing operations leading up to and during the tournament
- Work with internal departments to fulfill contractual ticket needs for tournament sponsors, vendors, media, and partners, if applicable
- Support on-site box office and will call operations during tournament week
- Assist in creating the layout for the tournament credential boards with the ticketing department
- Support ticket and group sales initiatives
- Serve as a source of information for spectators, managing ticket-related incoming calls and emails
- Ticketmaster or similar ticket platform experience preferred
* Candidates will be contacted after January 2nd via email if selected for an interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.