*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Join a team of proud, passionate, and caring people that together share their diverse talents and backgrounds to serve our members and grow the game of golf. Being at the PGA of America means you are supported, respected, and appreciated for your contributions.
Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve Workday integrations for Human Capital Management (HCM) and Financials.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to):
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve Workday integrations.
- Build Workday Studio and connector integrations that help automate processes or enable new capabilities.
- Build Workday reports that are used in integrations and help other technology team members answer data questions.
- Code review other Engineers’ Workday integrations and provide meaningful feedback and ensure standards are maintained.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables, or work closely with Technical Project Manager to do so.
- Develop subject matter expertise on various components in the Workday technology stack.
- Partner with other engineers to build end-to-end solutions that interface with Workday.
- Maintain Workday Pro integration certifications and seek out other Workday technical certifications.
- Help build a world-class team and cultivate innovation.
- Mentor and train other team members on new technologies, design techniques, and coding standards.
Embody the organization's shared values and help ensure the organization's values-based culture thrives by proactively identifying and addressing any shared values challenges and opportunities you are experiencing.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Computer Programming, Computer Science or related field. Master’s, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related fields preferred. Workday Pro integration certification required or the ability to obtain upon employment.
- Three years of experience building complete Workday Studio inbound and outbound integrations. Exposure to both HCM and Finance related Webservice (SOAP) and REST APIs. Experience developing Workday listeners and HTTP push-based interactions. Experience writing Java applications.
- Three years of experience working with two or more of the following: Workday Studio, JSON, Java, XML, XSLT, web application development, databases, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, networking, and/or developing large software systems.
- Prefer experience with one or more from the following: Workday Prism, Workday Extend, Workday BIRT, Workday Bean, Python.
- Prefer exposure to robust Continuous Integration and Development processes within Workday environments.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
Knowledge of web application, database management systems; knowledge of a variety of web-authoring tools. Ability and interest in learning other coding languages as needed. Ability to configure Workday integration security and audit other integration security settings. Must have skill in operation of the computer; skills in word processing and spreadsheet software applications; skills in web-based scripting languages. Must have the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive data and the ability to logically structure processes and procedures. Must have knowledge of Google Workspace tools: Docs, Sheets, Drive. Experience with Postman/Insomnia, OxygenXML, or similar tools that help develop productivity.
Ability to travel up to 5% of the time. It is the policy of the PGA that all employees either (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or (2) take and provide proof of weekly COVID-19 tests and wear a face covering while working indoors or while in a vehicle with another person for work purposes.
This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
PGA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, to ensure full equality of opportunity in all operations and activities of the organization, every staff member employed by the PGA shall be selected under fair employment procedures that provide equal employment opportunities to all people. DFWP.