THE LPGA PURPOSE
The LPGA is committed to being the global leader in women’s golf and to use our unique platform to empower, inspire, and advance opportunities for girls and women, on and off the golf course.
At the LPGA our identity is shaped by our core values: equity and fair play, inclusion, integrity, excellence, and leadership. We prioritize equity and fair play, fostering an environment where every individual experiences equal respect and opportunity. Inclusion is integral to our culture, celebrating diversity as a source of strength. We are unwavering in our commitment to excellence. From the professionals on the course, to the employees behind the scenes, we strive for the utmost performance and achievement. Leadership is not confined to titles but is a shared responsibility at every level, empowering individuals to lead with vision and contribute to our overarching mission.
The LPGA seeks a Creative Director reporting to the Vice President, Marketing, to direct and manage the league’s design team, oversee the pipeline of creative requests, and work with internal stakeholders to ensure the brand is consistent across all content and platform types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop visual identity and brand resources in conjunction with Marketing team, including style guides and toolkits to be used across platforms and media.
- Oversee content pipeline for all graphic design needs, managing the design process from initial strategy and exploration through final production details.
- Ensure visual branding is consistent across all content platforms, including but not limited to social, digital, advertising, tournament signage packages.
- Manage team of static and motion graphic designers and interns, providing inspiration, guidance, leadership, direction, and development.
- Drive art direction for video shoots in collaboration with Marketing Director to ensure content is always on brand and original.
- Stay on top of design and cultural trends to keep the LPGA’s content fresh, exciting, and innovative for our growing fan base.
- Oversee Lead Video Creative to infuse all video creative with league’s visual identity.
- Partner with Marketing & Business Intelligence team to build campaigns that align across platforms and tactics.
- Manage team’s print production, from procurement process to maintaining vendor relationships. Precisely proof all materials.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum 7-10 years of design and brand experience, including at least 3-5 years in a managerial role
- Excellent design sense, knowledge of graphic design trends as well as a deep understanding of digital and social strategies
- Passion for innovation and desire to establish the LPGA as best-in-class
- Successful team leader who fosters positive and welcoming creative working environment
- Detail-oriented, especially under deadline pressure and managing multiple projects at once
- Experience and ability to manage workflow and deadlines for multiple projects across the team’s slate of work
- Excellent verbal and written skills, and highly organized communicator to team, internal counterparts, and executive team
- Advanced skill in graphic design, photography, and typography with vast experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; Video/motion experience within Premiere and AfterEffects a strong plus
- Experience designing for LED boards, email campaigns, infographics, digital advertising, presentations, social media content, OOH, print, sponsorship, internal communications.
- Experience working within sports, entertainment, or advertising agency preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, holidays, and extended hours as needed
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
The LPGA offers a hybrid schedule with 2-3 days in office each week, competitive salary and benefits package that includes, medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with employer match, golf and fitness center privileges, access to all of our events, and many other great benefits to all full-time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.