The Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA), headquartered in Daytona Beach, FL, is currently seeking a full time, Helpdesk Analyst. This position is responsible for providing first line support to employees, and other LPGA constituents including initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software and various hardware devices. This position will report to Senior Manager IT Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive, log, address, and resolve incidents and requests received by e-mail, phone or walk up. Engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
- Identify common problems and puts solutions in place to reduce calls to the help desk by creating how-to documentation and videos.
- Create a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
- Generate status reports and keep coworkers well informed on the status of trends, significant problems, unexpected delays and any other developments.
- Images and install new PC and Mac equipment
- Assist users with cell phones, backing up and restoring data, configuring e-mail accounts, etc.
- Maintain hardware and software inventories.
- Provide IT orientation to new employees and conducts basic in-house user training.
- Manage IT billing, reviews invoices for correctness and submits check requests to A/P.
- Assist IT Operations Manager with special projects
- Provide cover for IT Operations Manager (basic system administration tasks: user account creation, password resets, etc.) when necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent (required), AS/BS degree in a technology field (preferred).
- Microsoft, Cisco, or CompTIA certifications (preferred).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to work without close supervision are critical success factors.
- Strong knowledge of and ability to support a Microsoft enterprise environment including Windows and Office applications.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and a professional demeanor.
- Knowledge of the game of golf is preferred but not required.
- Able to travel for event support 1-2 weeks a year and provide after-hours / weekend support on a rotating basis.
- Basic knowledge of IP networking (ping, traceroute, dhcp, dns, arp) is required.
- Previous call center or IT helpdesk experience is preferred.
- Previous customer service experience is preferred.
The LPGA offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes, medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with employer match, golf and fitness center privileges, access to all our events, and many other great benefits to all full-time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.