Ticket Office Summer Intern with Washington Redskins in Landover, MD
Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Landover, MD
The Washington Redskins are seeking a qualified individual to join the Redskins Ticket Office as an Intern. The right individual will be able to work as part of a team or individually.
The Washington Redskins are a military-friendly organization actively recruiting veterans and spouses.
Provide assistance in all areas of Ticket Operations
- Assist with the ticket mailing(s) and preparation.
- Account Management
- Database Management
- Interact with customers on the phone and at ticket windows
- Fulfillment of ticket orders
- Handling of ticketing issues (reprints, stadium access issues)
- Process customer payments
- Organization of client contracts
- Event and Game day support
- Event and Game day ticket sales
- Basic accounting and finance
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information is a must
- Good computer skills (word, excel)
- Willing to work some game days
All internship candidates must be eligible to receive college credit. A proof of credit letter from your College or University is required. If you wish to become a part of this dynamic, fast-paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No. Can you prove you will receive college credit for this internship?