Director - CRM, Insights & Rewards with The Washington Redskins in Ashburn, VA
The Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Ashburn, VA
Marketing: Sales & Marketing Management
The “Director – CRM, Insights & Rewards” will be responsible for enabling and implementing strategies that help foster data-driven marketing capabilities within the organization with a heavy focus on growing fan engagement and generating ticket sales. S/he will be responsible for managing a robust Customer Relationship Marketing practice for the Club, collaborating with the League and across the organization to drive Redskins fan/consumer insights, while also managing the Club’s rewards program – Redskins Rewards.
A successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to help develop actionable inssights across the organization. This role will be highly visible within the organization and s/he will need to have a passion for teaching and mentorship.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the owner and subject matter expert on CRM strategy. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Administration, maintenance, troubleshooting & vendor communications
- Lead assignment and management
- Platform implementation
- Database management
- Drive fan/consumer insights initiatives inclusive of surveys, testing and interpretation of League provided learnings
- Use data and insights to help inform the definition of consumer, inclusive of media habits and behaviors
- Collaborate cross-functionally to provide campaign and activation reports
- Assist in the development and measurement and measurement of marketing KPIs
- Establish a structure around reporting and scorecards
- Ticket Sales
- Campaign Reporting (E-Mail, Social, etc…)
- Own the execution of our the Redskins loyalty program
- Program marketing
- Vendor relationship and management
- Website Management
- Customer Interaction/Communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, business or related field.
- 6-8 years of experience with focus on CRM, database marketing, director marketing and consumer insights
- Deep knowledge and experience using KORE software platforms
- Understanding of email, web and social measurement tools
- Attention to detail, ability to think creatively and operate independently
- Must be a strong cross-functional leader and communicator
- Ability to work nights, weekends and events as needed
Vice President, Marketing
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?