Game Day Marketing Intern with The Washington Redskins in Landover, MD
The Washington Redskins are seeking qualified individuals to join the Redskins as Partnership Marketing Game Day Interns. This Internship position will report to the Partnership Marketing Manager and must be able to attend all home games at FedExField during the 2019 season.
- Facilitate Washington Redskins sponsor activations throughout the fan areas of FedExField
- Encourage fans to engage in fun fan-friendly activities
- Run fan tournaments and games in designated activation spaces
- Must be able to receive college credit (graduate or undergraduate)
- Completed at least one year of an undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year college/university
- Must commit to entire Washington Redskins home schedule and potential home playoff games
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to be friendly and courteous and a team player, regardless of the situation
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Prior Customer service experience, especially with managing medium to large crowds, is a plus
- Able to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb stairs
- Detail oriented with the ability to work efficiently in a high-stress and fast paced environment
- Must be willing and able to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue.
- May work at heights.
- Employee will be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/down stairs.
- The employee is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit and must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you able to work ALL of the Redskins home games?
Do you have local housing in or near the DC, MD, VA area?
Can you provide your own transportation to and from FedExField in Landover, MD?
Can you provide proof of college credit?