Accounting Intern - Fall 2019 with The Washington Redskins in Ashburn, VA
The Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Ashburn, VA
The Washington Redskins are seeking qualified individuals to join the Finance Department as an Accounting Intern. The right individual will be able to work as part of a team or individually. Intern responsibilities include but are not limited to clerical support, general accounting procedures, and special projects.
- Accounting or Finance Major
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Above average computer skills including Microsoft Excel
- Proven experience to appropriately work with, and around, confidential information is necessary
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and ability to take direction is necessary
- Prior experience in an office environment preferred
- Data entry and analyzation
- Assist with month-end financial reports and reconciliations
- Maintain organization of Accounts Payable records and invoices
- Track expenses for Major Events
- Support department with various ad hoc projects
- Learn about varied accounting activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you able to provide proof of college credit?
Are you a finance/ accounting major?