The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating new business as it relates to Washington Football Team ticket inventory. This full menu position will be responsible for selling season tickets, groups, partial plans, suites and any other ticket product available. The Washington Football Team provides an entry-level platform for developing skills and techniques necessary to generate revenue and build relationships.
The ideal candidate will have an unwavering positive attitude and desire for learning. A strong work ethic is essential for this role to meet departmental productivity standards of outbound calls and scheduling face-to-face appointments. The Washington Football Team is focused on building sales and service careers in professional sports and look to fill senior-level sales/service positions from the Inside Sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact current and past customers and qualified sales leads to generate new sales
- Ability to sell and up-sell, including but not limited to: season ticket plans, suites, as well as group packages
- Responsible for working on a computerized ticketing system
- Handle all facets of work associated with incoming customer inquiries for all Washington Football Team ticket sales
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience, Education and Licensure:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong customer service focus: project positive, helpful attitude and willingness to go above and beyond
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and active listening skills
- Must be proficient in data entry and detail oriented
- Flexibility to work shifts that include evenings and weekends
- Ability to work well within a team environment, yet comfortable completing tasks independently
- Self-starter with the ability to be creative within a structured environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and demonstrate proficiency utilizing the Internet
- Must have excellent communication skills, good grammar, voice and diction
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and a team oriented spirit to provide exceptional service to our Washington Football Team fans
- Ability to understand products and services, research and communicate information and record daily activities in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.