The Quality Assurance / Quality Control Manager is responsible for ensuring that the guest experience at FedExField is on par with the high standards held by the Washington Football Team. This role reports to the Senior Vice President of Operations.
- Develops systems and processes to ensure a consistent and high-quality experience in common areas, premium spaces, and throughout the stadium
- Ensures that cleaning and sanitizing is completed on-time and in a manner consistent with team standards and style guides
- Visits guest service areas regularly to assess satisfaction
- Integrates feedback to better improve the guest experience
- Enforces safety standards and develops a “gold standard culture”
- Communicates across vendors and with stadium operations team to coordinate projects and manage gameday needs
- Performs other duties as needed
Skills and experience:
- Exceptional organizational skills and sharp eye for detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- High standards for hospitality and guest experience
- Strong communication and project management skills
- 5+ years experience working in a stadium, hotel, casino, or other large-scale hospitality environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.