Careers | Washington Football Team - WashingtonFootball.com
Set Up Crew Member - Washington Commanders (Landover · MD)
- Work within established operating procedures for facility maintenance and event conversions, to meet the specific needs of the facility and event with attention to safety and security.
- Assist with event preparation duties including (but not limited to) setting up tables, chairs, tents, pipe-and-drape, stages, stanchions, signage, and bike rack.
- Set building configuration as per standard operating procedure for each individual event.
- Conduct physical inspection of all areas of the facility to ensure correct setup and patron safety
- Organize and maintain order in storage areas.
- Respond to requests from management, vendors, event organizers/planners and team members in a timely manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Age 18 and over with a high school diploma or equivalent education
- Ability to lift 25lbs, 50lbs, and 80lbs regularly
- Flexible schedule and availability to work nights, weekends, holidays
- Ability to perform duties proactively and collaboratively required
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and multi-tasking skills required
- Ability to anticipate, plan, recommend, implement, and follow-through with tasks required
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience within a sports or events field
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
What is your hourly rate expectation?
How did you learn about this opportunity?
This role may have nontraditional work hours including some nights, weekends, and holidays. Are you able to fulfill this requirement?
Are you at least the age of 18+?