The Washington Commanders are looking for Part-time Live Event and Game Day Box Office Staff. This position will support the game day and live event Ticket Office Operations Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be stationed at box office entrances at FedEx Field and will assist with customer service items, guest relocations, ticket sales, will call distribution
- Assist with all inquires on mobile tickets
- Assist with issues accessing tickets or entering FedEx Field
- Additional projects and assignments may be added.
- Candidate should have outstanding interpersonal skills, operate with the highest integrity and have strict attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to learn and utilize Ticket Master and Seat Geek Technology
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience handling and balancing cash
- Handle problems and customers in an efficient and courteous manner
- Must be local to DC, Maryland and Virginia area
- Must be able to work all live events and game days which includes nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work onsite at FedEx Field
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.