Careers | Washington Football Team - WashingtonFootball.com
Guest Services Team - Various Job Openings! - Washington Commanders (Landover · MD)
Washington Commanders Jobs
Sports Jobs in Landover · MD
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Event Guest Relations
Washington Commanders Guest Services Team
The Washington Commanders are seeking responsible individuals to join our Gameday Event Staff on a Part Time basis. Do you enjoy making people smile and creating lifetime memories for Fans? The right fit individuals will provide excellent customer service and security throughout FedExField Stadium during Gameday and Special Events. As a Guest Service Team Member, you will work with your team to create an excellent experience for all Fans and guests at FedExField.
Guest Services Booths Team Members:
Team members will assist Fans with any inquiry they may have when they come to the booth. This team will have the most knowledge about the gameday and stadium in order to help all Fans.
Directional Team Members:
These team members will help our Fans find their seats, answer questions and present solutions to anything a Fan would need.
Dream Seats, Hospitality, Suites and Press Level Ushers:
In our premium levels, Ushers must provide premium service to our Fans that would include suite members, corporate partners and members from the press and media.
Team members will monitor and communicate any situations that should be shared with management and security staff. This includes reporting through verbal communication and written reports.
Gold Ambassadors will provide personalized service to the Season Ticket Members at all games and events.
This team will respond to all Fan inquires around the stadium and provide positive and efficient solutions. They will also work and escort VIPs and suite members and provide a fantastic guest experience.
Managers and Supervisors:
Managers and Supervisors manage different areas of the stadium with teams of 10 – 25 Guest Services Team Members. Managers are responsible for confirming schedules and communicating key gameday and event information to team. During gameday and events, Managers and Supervisors will ensure all positions are filled and team members are fulfilling their responsibilities and is the main contact for their section to help solve any issues that may arise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work ALL 2022/2023 Football Team Home Games and Major Events
- Engage Fans with a fun and positive energy to provide Fans with excellent customer service to enhance their gameday experience
- Enforce FedExField, Washington Commanders and NFL rules, regulations and policies
- Identify problems when/before they occur and quickly contact the best representative to rectify the situation
- Receive and quickly act upon requests from guests. In the event of a serious problem, rapidly defer to upper management
- Provide immediate assistance to and emergency notification of guests in the event of an accident or injury
- In the event of an emergency, assist in evacuating FedExField, while maintaining a calm, professional manner
- Must commit to work all Football Home Games, Concerts, Soccer and potential playoff games
- Must be 18 and over with HS Diploma or GED
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to be friendly and courteous, regardless of the situation
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb stairs
- Be a team player who is able to work well in a fast-paced environment
If you wish to become a part of this dynamic, fast-paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply by submitting a resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
How did you learn about this opportunity?