REPORTS TO: Senior Director of Ticket Sales & Market Analytics
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university required;
- Sports industry experience preferred.
Sell permanent seat licenses (PSL), season tickets, hospitality packages, group and individual tickets to Houston Texans (“Club”) and Lone Star Entertainment events in NRG Stadium and/or NRG Park.
- High-energy level, self-motivation.
- Willingness to engage in a high volume of telemarketing and outside sales efforts.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a high-energy environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage diverse and multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop solid working relationships at all levels across the organization [and externally]. Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work within designated deadlines.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software applications.
JOB FUNCTION (duties and responsibilities):
- Prospect, engage and close corporations and consumers for Texans and LSSE ticket packages.
- Call on a list of potential buyers, by telephone, email or by face-to-face sales to sell ticket packages to Texans and LSSE events.
- Maintain daily log of activities and input information into database accordingly.
- Meet daily quota of calls set by Senior Director of Ticket Sales & Market Analytics.
- Assist in the service of all PSL, season ticket and group customers.
- Organize, prepare and manage hospitality venues on Texans' game days along with other ticket sales staff.
- Perform various other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by Senior Director of Ticket Sales & Market Analytics or the Senior Vice President of Ticketing and Event Services..
- Position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with Business Operations and other Club personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and not in a telecommuting manner.
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Club by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible. If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly.
Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
The Houston Texans organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer.