Texans Luxe (Suites) Services Coordinator - Houston Texans
- Strategically align Texans assets with Luxe Members goals and business objectives.
- Execute and formulate all elements for assigned Luxe member accounts as provided in contractual agreements.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to ensure the overall satisfaction for Luxe members and ensure that a world class experience is delivered throughout the year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult with all assigned Luxe Member accounts by developing/strengthening relationships with Primary and Administrator contacts through “Why” meetings, day-to-day communications, as well as strategizing for early extensions and renewals, and delivering on Luxe Member SMART Goals.
- Ensure all provisions for contractual obligated items are delivered in the most professional way possible.
- Communicate effectively with Luxe Members regarding their SMART goals to ensure that their Luxe membership is driving their business objectives forward on a yearly basis.
- Lead the Luxe Member on-boarding process, with responsibilities to include, but not be limited to, tracking SMART goals for all members, ensuring all new onboarding requirements are executed, ensure that all internal systems are 100% accurate.
- Produce and lead comprehensive halftime updates and recap meetings/reports and coordinate scheduling of meetings with member and Team staff.
- Participate with other Luxe personnel in handling special requests and other value-added opportunities.
- Troubleshoot any and all Luxe Member/gameday issues to ensure that all Luxe members and guests have the greatest gameday experience possible.
- Manage Archtics and CRM account management for 100% accuracy of all financial reports and contractual needs.
- Manage all aspects of Luxe member benefits for assigned Luxe Members at Club home games and LSSE events as required.
- Position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with other Club personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and not in a telecommuting manner.
- Ability to interface with clients with a high degree of professionalism and customer service.
- Ability to self-motivate and think innovatively.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple and diverse tasks in a high-energy environment.
- Decision making capabilities with respect to duties and responsibilities of the position including budget allocation and resource expenditure.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work effectively under pressure and within designated deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Display strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships at all levels across the organization and externally, particularly with assigned Luxe Members.
- Ability to work independently to complete individual goals and as a team member in order to accomplish department goals.
- Proven ability to apply problem-solving and customer service knowledge and skills in resolving Luxe Member complaints or issues.
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Proficiency in use of CRM or comparable account management system.
- Proficiency in use of Archtics or comparable ticket management system.
Travel Requirements: Occasional local travel associated with client events.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university, preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in premium sport ticketing product customer service field required, preferably suite service.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience front-facing high end and C-level clientele.
Title: Texans Luxe (Suites) Services Coordinator
FLSA Status: Exempt
Department: Texans Luxe
Reports to: Senior Director of Texans Luxe Partnership Services
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
Do you have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience at a sports team working in premium ticket services, preferably suite services?
Do you have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience front-facing high end and C-level clientele?
Are you proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software applications?
Are you proficient in the use of CRM or comparable account management system?
Are you proficient in the use of Archtics or comparable ticket management system?
What are your compensation expectations for this role?