Partnership Marketing Manager - Houston Texans (Houston · TX)
- Consult with corporate sponsors on how to best align their allotted contractual elements (media, signage, print materials, hospitality, etc.) to achieve designated sponsor SMART goal objectives.
- Ensure all provisions for client benefits contained in corporate sponsorship agreements are fulfilled including, but not limited to, signage, print, media, events, hospitality and onsite activation.
- Communicate effectively with corporate sponsor clients regarding creative activation opportunities at upcoming Club events, initiatives and activities.
- Lead the corporate partner on-boarding process, with responsibilities to include, but not be limited to, tracking measurable criteria for all new Club partners, ensuring all new onboarding requirements are executed and within the designated time associated with each task.
- Produce and lead comprehensive halftime updates and recap reports and coordinate scheduling of presentation meetings with client representatives and appropriate Club staff.
- Manage all aspects of sponsor activation elements at Club home games and marketing events as required.
- Participate with other Partnership Marketing personnel in handling special requests, promotions and value-added programs.
- Coordinate the implementation and execution of select sponsor gameday benefits such as client hospitality/entertainment and in-game promotions. Create and update annually the Houston Texans Partner Playbook that contains various deadlines, specifications, schedules and other pertinent partner information. Complete this update in time for partner planning meetings scheduled annually in the spring/early summertime frame.
- Perform various other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by the Senior Director of Partnership Marketing and/or the Vice President, Corporate Development.
- Position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with other Club personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and not in a telecommuting manner.
- Policy setting capabilities associated with the job’s purpose and essential responsibilities.
- Decision making capabilities on routine matters, including budget development and allocation, resource expenditure, staffing levels and policies and procedure.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a high-energy environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships at all levels across the organization and externally.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work within designated deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a positive, winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university, preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in corporate sponsorship fulfillment activities, preferred.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Department: Partnership Marketing/Corporate Development
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
What are the three most important qualities that you believe you would bring to the Texans if hired?
On a scale from 1-10, choose a number to describe your comfort level with developing and maintaining business relationships.
How many years of experience do you have in corporate sponsorship fulfillment activities?
If offered the position, what are your compensation requirements?