Motion Graphics Designer and Editor with Houston Texans. in Houston · TX
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Senior Motion Graphic Designer
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university in television production or related field required.
· Minimum of two (2) years of job-related experience required.
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative suite graphic programs and 3D programs preferably Cinema 4D.
· Knowledge and ability to use Avid non-linear editing system.
· Knowledge in Unreal Engine would be beneficial but not required.
· High level of creativity, originality and innovation in producing motion graphic elements.
· Experience in creating and producing motion graphic elements required.
· Experience in live production/technical directing preferred.
· Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software applications.
· Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a high-energy environment.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Display strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships at all levels across the organization and externally.
· Possess excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work within designated deadlines.
· Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
· Proven ability to effectively lead, direct and motivate staff in a competitive, high-energy environment and industry.
· Decision making capabilities on routine matters, including budget development and allocation, resource expenditure and policies and procedure.
· Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a positive, winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
Basic Function: Responsible for the creation, production and coordination of all internal and external video production activities as assigned by the Executive Producer and Senior Motion Graphic Designer.
Job Function (duties and responsibilities):
Travel Requirements: Local and domestic travel encouraged for trade conferences, peer reviews, league meetings and occasional video shoots.
We encourage candidates provide all requested information, including a resume, so the application can be thoroughly reviewed.
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
The Houston Texans organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Please provide a link to your website/demo reel.
Please list the 3D animation software and render engines you have experience with.
How many years of experience do you have regularly working in Adobe After Effects?