Digital Ticketing Ambassador - Houston Texans (Houston · TX)
Houston Texans Jobs
Jobs in Houston · TX
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
Do you have a passion for providing great customer service? The Houston Texans are looking for Digital Ticketing Ambassadors to join our team on a seasonal basis! The position must ensure each guest entering NRG Stadium on Houston Texans (“Club”) and Lone Star Sports and Entertainment (“LSSE”) Gamedays possesses a valid admission ticket and/or credential. The individual must handle resolution of mobile and printed ticket issues that arise upon gate entry.
Our Texans Teammate Habits:
- Dedication to the team
- Be adaptable
- Passion for work
- Win with integrity
- Own the outcome
The Texans CHARGE
Be Champions in Every Way by Cultivating Excellence and Fearlessly Evolving
- Work all Club and LSSE gamedays
- Utilize and manage assigned scanner devices to scan all ticket types
- Educate guests on digital and general ticketing processes
- Provide exceptional customer service to all guests
- Perform various other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by Ticket Operations Representative and Senior Director of Ticket Services.
- Position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with other Club personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and not in a telecommuting manner.
Subject to reasonable accommodations, position requires face-to-face personal interaction with other Club personnel and fans at Houston Texans home games, at other Houston Texans sponsored events held in and around NRG Stadium and/or NRG Park and at other locations in the Houston metropolitan area; therefore, responsibilities must be physically performed at the designated location and not in a telecommuting manner.
- Knowledgeable of functions and usage of mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.)
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Ability to work independently and with fellow employees in a professional and respectful manner.
- Ability to project a professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
- Ability to act proactively and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Job requires walking around and standing for prolonged periods of time in various Club premises in and around NRG Stadium and NRG Park, as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university preferred.
- High School Diploma required.
- Customer Service or Ticketing experience preferred.
Title: Digital Ticketing Ambassador
FLSA Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Ticket Operations Representative
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
The Houston Texans organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Does your schedule allow you to commit to all 15 Houston Texans and LSSE home games during the 2023 season? (Yes/No) If no, why not?
Would you be comfortable working in an outdoor climate?
Are you ok with being compensated a non-negotiable rate of $12.00/hour?