Senior Motion Graphics Design Manager - Houston Texans (TX)
Passion for work
The Texans CHARGE
Basic Function: Responsible for the creation, production and coordination of all internal and external video production activities as assigned by the Creative Department.
- Design and animate motion graphics for use in the Club’s in-stadium entertainment, broadcast television shows and social media platforms.
- Assist in managing the in-stadium video board production and supervising studio staff for all home games.
- Load and program control room software for control room operation.
- Update notes and statistics on a weekly basis for scoreboard use.
- Edit weekly highlights for in-Stadium video use as well as for Club use.
- Participate in all marketing department events as required.
- Perform various other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Creative Department.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative suite graphic programs and 3D programs preferably Cinema 4D.
- Knowledge and ability to use Adobe Premiere non-linear editing system.
- High level of creativity, originality, and innovation in producing motion graphic elements.
- Experience in creating and producing motion graphic elements required.
- Experience in creating and producing motion graphics to be used in a live production in a control room setting.
- Proficiency in Xpression programing.
- Proficiency in Dashboard programming
- Proficiency in Daktronics Live Clips and Show Control Setup and Operation
- Knowledge in EVS Ecosystem Setup & Operation
- Knowledge in Analog Way Aquilon Setup
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a high-energy environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Display strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships at all levels across the organization and externally.
- Possess excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work within designated deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Proven ability to effectively lead, direct and motivate staff in a competitive, high-energy environment and industry.
- Decision making capabilities on routine matters, including budget development and allocation, resource expenditure and policies and procedure.
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a positive, winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university preferred.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum four to six (4-6) years working in motion design.
Title: Senior Motion Graphics Design Manager
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Department: Live Video & Motion Graphics
Reports to: Senior Creative Director
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Do you have experience in Xpression programming?
Do you have experience in Dashboard programming?
Do you have experience in Daktronics Live Clips and Show Control Setup and Operation?
Please provide a link to your portfolio/website/reel.
What are your salary expectations?