Sr. Manager, Planning & Ecommerce with Raider Image in Henderson · NV
Raider Image jobs
Sports Jobs in Henderson · NV
Built upon our storied legacy, we win on and off the field by intentionally uniting our players, alumni, teammates, and guests. We strive to create meaningful relationships and deliver a world class experience in all interactions. It is our shared responsibility to ensure that the greatness of the Raiders is in its future.
The Senior Manager, Planning & E-Commerce is responsible for managing the inventory planning, analysis, and distribution logic for all inventory for The Raider Image Stores, Stadium and the E-commerce site. In addition, this role overseas our full E-Commerce effort from strategy to system integration to asset execution online. Accountable for the management of approximately $10m-$15m in inventory cost and on order, this role is focused on using inventory in the correct location to maximize our sales potential. This position will determine the inventory flow from the Distribution Center (DC) to Stores following the buyer’s POG and promotional plans and providing analysis that may lead to the adjustment and improvement of those game plans. For the E-Commerce channel, this position develops the strategy and deliverables to maintain an integration of assortment between, Stores-Stadium-Online guiding the E-Commerce team with site improvements as well as messaging. Maintaining in-stock standards and maximizing sales within all channels will be critical for this role. This position works closely daily with the VP, Merchandise, Sr. Director of Finance for The Raider Image, E-Commerce Manager as well as Buyers, DC Manager, and the Customer Service Lead.
Essential Job Functions
- Communicate and present historical analysis to support business actions and game plans at an event, category, and item level.
- Evaluate whether sales plan objectives are achievable at the program/category level based on in depth analysis for each channel of business.
- Responsible for inventory and receipt planning and forecasting. Communicate information across all internal departments.
- Lead the integration efforts for all systems to support Stores-Stadium-Online. Oversee integration workflow and priorities. Test all new integrations on all applicable systems and devices.
- Guide the weekly and monthly messaging within E-Commerce to drive sales and support cross channel messages.
- Participate in the Marketing Calendar weekly review to understand and plan for inventory needs and the asset use for E-commerce.
- Participate weekly as an active member in the weekly business review meeting to digest data and set priorities for the upcoming days and weeks.
- Analyze inventory and sales performance weekly to determine flow of product for a scheduled group of categories/items and distribute against minimum/maximum levels by size and color by location.
- Analyze inventory and sales performance for promotions to recommend inventory levels for future promotions.
- Supports the DC team by providing actionable data to aid in their manpower forecasts and receiving priorities.
- Owns the creation of the Master Sales Sheet on a bi-weekly basis.
- Develop sales forecasts by item as needed as well as evaluate and recommend adjustments to sales forecasts from other team members. Suggest CORE reorders to buyers.
- Post inventory returns and damages to keep an accurate record of inventory movement.
- Working with the Buyers and Administrative support, create, approve, and send to vendors purchase orders, for re-order product while following Open-To-Buy (OTB) standards.
- Oversee the Damage & Return process with vendors to ensure we are capturing inventory movement correctly and receiving financial support where appropriate.
- Oversee and monitor exchanges and credits to ensure they are processed in a timely manner.
- Support immediate response to internal requests from Buyers and other departments to secure product for key events.
- Manage the reconciliation of promo items by maintenance as a sales transaction.
- Point person for Promotional orders including order entry, invoicing, and tracking.
- Manage fixture capacity and load in for new store openings.
- Assist with and validate large program prebooks.
- Perform system administrator functions for Heartland retail system as well as troubleshoot issues and identify efficiencies for all teams.
- Ensure Microsite functionality is maintained and enhanced as needed.
- Manage store locations, hours, and BOPIS/ BOPIL functionality on all company websites and with internal business partners.
- Conduct weekly E-Comm meetings to review projects and priorities.
- Support Sr Director of Finance during annual fiscal inventory.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience required.
- Minimum of three years of inventory planning, forecasting, analysis, and e-commerce.
- Previous experience with inventory management software including POS and ERP required.
- Experience managing direct reports required.
- Exceptional work ethic, personal accountability, and strong time management skills.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to organize weekly workload on a calendar approach and execute.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- An analytical mind with intermediate to advanced excel capabilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be flexible regarding work hours including, nights, weekends, game day and holidays.
- Ability to travel periodically for Store visits, NFL meetings, vendor events.
Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to):
- Frequent walking, standing for long periods of time, sitting and stair climbing
- Occasional bending, kneeling, pushing, pulling
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 25lbs
The Raider Image provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?