Game Experience Associate with New Orleans Saints in New Orleans · LA
New Orleans Saints jobs
Sports Jobs in New Orleans · LA
The Game Experience Associate will perform various duties that support the planning and execution of New Orleans Saints home games. Their work is integral in providing the best experience for 73,000+ fans at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome!
- Help research and book entertainment acts and groups for key moments in the game, such as the national anthem, flag unfurls and halftime.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Ticket Sales, Partnerships and Community Relations to ensure we build a cohesive game day experience.
- Assist the Director of Game Experience with operating and updating the scripting system (ShoFlo) in real-time on game day.
- Provide the Saints’ in-game activation team (Black & Gold Patrol) with their assignments on game days.
- Attend cross-functional script review meetings and pre-game rehearsals to ensure all game elements run efficiently.
- Proofread and distribute game day scripts and logs to all stakeholders.
- Prepare ticket & credential packages for entertainment acts and groups.
- Assist with the planning and execution of special experiences like Training Camp, Draft Party, Saintsations/Jr. Saintsations rehearsals, etc.
- Represent the Saints organization at off-site events as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Game Experience.
- Should be pursuing or recently received a college degree in Marketing, Communications, Sports Management, Business or a closely related field.
- Keen eye for details and strong organizational skills.
- Creative thinker who loves to tackle big and small problems.
- Professional style of interpersonal, written and verbal communication.
- Able to thrive in a high pressure, high energy work environment.
- Willingness to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for the New Orleans Saints and professional football are a plus.
- Technical knowledge of the following are a major plus: Microsoft Office Suite
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?