In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for ensuring that guests receive an exceptional level of service within Hard Rock Stadium’s retail merchandise outlets and points of sale. Assigned work areas may include permanent stands or mobile stands or kiosks as well as in-venue retail stores and/or standalone retail stores where merchandise is sold.
The Retail Sales Associate delivers first class service, resulting in a first-class experience for guests at Hard Rock Stadium events including Miami Dolphins games, the Miami Open, the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, University of Miami Football, major concerts, international soccer, and other world class events. This position is part-time and requires commitments on weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Work all Stadium events including Miami Dolphins games, University of Miami Football games, the Miami Open tennis tournament, the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, Concerts, Festivals, and various special events.
- Apply consistent focus on the customer and pay close attention to detail in the performance of all tasks. Acknowledge each guest who enters specialty retail areas. Display alert posture, smile, make direct eye contact and offer a sincere verbal greeting. Be courteous and professional in all interactions.
- Assist guests in locating specific desired merchandise; proactively inquire if they are in search of a particular item.
- Know merchandise inventory and available styles, colors, sizes, and options for each item. Offer proactive assistance in answering guest questions.
- Use suggestive selling techniques by recommending specific items and utilize up-selling techniques by recommending additional items that complement items already being purchased.
- Participate in and foster positive team relations with fellow sales associates, supervisors, and stadium management.
- Follow established procedure for time and attendance and taking assigned meal breaks.
- Other related duties as assigned
- 1+ year of experience in a retail or customer service role
- Demonstrated ability to understand instructions from supervisor(s) and Stadium management
- Flexible Schedule – willingness to work weekends, nights, and holidays
- Exceptional customer service skills
Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening and, subject to applicable law, compliance with our COVID-19 vaccination policy.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.