In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Director, Corporate Partnerships is responsible for generating revenue through the sale of marketing partnerships across all business lines, including intellectual property rights, television, radio, signage, online, print, events, and promotions. This is a sales position without staff managerial responsibilities. Compensation will consist of base salary plus sales commission and the potential for bonus. This position will be responsible for achieving measurable financial results.
- Responsible for establishing new marketing partnerships to achieve annual revenue goals.
- Conduct cold calls as a way of securing appointments to sell to new prospects among local and national companies.
- Analyze specific marketing needs of prospects based on partner objectives, market strategies, category potential, activation potential and financials.
- Support and work closely with Senior Director of Corporate Partnerships.
- Effectively present proposals in front of individuals and large groups.
- Develop meaningful business relationships with existing and potential sponsors.
- Communicate well across all areas of the company including broadcast, accounting, marketing, community relations and ticket operations.
- Work closely with the Partnership Activation team to ensure that current clients receive superior service and complete fulfillment of every contract detail.
- Assist with Team marketing events and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent training & experience in business, sports, sales, or related field.
- 5+ years of sales experience with emphasis in major league team sports, larger market media (TV, radio) and/or sponsorship sales.
- Proven track record of developing and managing highly strategic corporate partnerships; strong prospecting, analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Detail oriented with experience in legal, business analytics and CRM management.
- Proven success in establishing and meeting challenging sales objectives in a high profile competitive marketplace.
- Comfortable managing tight deadlines and meeting aggressive sales goals and expectations.
- Strong professional relationship skills; able to establish and maintain long-term strategic relationships with corporate clients and co-workers.
- Must be a skilled negotiator with the ability to effectively represent the standards and philosophy of the department.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Able to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings.
- Must be highly self-motivated and adept at working both independently and as part of a team.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates flexibility and creative problem-solving skills.
- Possesses excellent communication skills, including phone etiquette and written correspondence.
- Understands and provides superior customer service.
- Able to work all Miami Dolphins home game days.
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening and, subject to applicable law, compliance with our COVID-19 vaccination policy.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.