In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Department: Corporate Events
Direct Supervisor: VP, Corporate Events
The Director of Corporate Event Sales will lead the Corporate Events outbound sales activity for Hard Rock Stadium. The Director will be responsible for meeting annual sales goals by securing new business and developing strong relationships with industry leaders. The ideal candidate is an accomplished and energetic professional with a track record of delivering results in event sales.
- This is a full-time position based on site at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL.
- Generate and pursue new sales leads
- Proactively solicit and sell events to meet revenue goals
- Actively upsell and cross-sell products and experiences to maximize revenue
- Schedule and execute client site visits
- Prepare quotes and proposals for prospective clients
- Negotiate client contracts
- Initiate and nurture strong business relationships with industry leaders through networking and marketing activities
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with clients and understand customer history
- Assist the VP of Corporate Events in setting sales goals and strategies, pipeline management, and assigning leads
- Attend trade shows, conventions, and industry events to maximize Hard Rock Stadium’s visibility as a destination for corporate events
- Involved in the ideation & creation of sales pitch decks to support revenue growth
- Research, plan, and implement new target market initiatives
- Work closely with marketing department to develop promotional campaigns
- Maintain a healthy pipeline that ensures achievement of revenue goals
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Event sales
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in PR & Events, Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline
- A great networker and negotiator with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leader who can collaborate and manage/mentor junior staff
- Desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance (including voluntary coverage for spouses and children)
- Long term disability insurance
- Ticket benefits for events including Miami Dolphins games, the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, and the Miami Open
- Employee gym, subsidized lunch program, and discounts on a variety of products and services
- 401k, Paid time off (PTO) and company holidays
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.