In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Department: Marketing & Analytics
Direct Supervisor: Director, CRM
The CRM Coordinator will work closely with the Director, CRM to manage and execute the company's Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, specifically for Miami Dolphins and Miami Open sales and data initiatives. The Coordinator will utilize data to support sales efforts, including overseeing the creation of leads and opportunities for all sales campaigns related to Hard Rock Stadium events. Additionally, the Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the data needs of the Dolphins and Miami Open sales team, including the creation of dashboards, executing analytics projects, and customizing the Dynamics 365 CRM system to fit the unique needs of the sales floor. The CRM Coordinator will also collaborate with the Director, CRM and other CRM Coordinators to ensure alignment with overall CRM strategies and goals, and to share best practices and knowledge across the team. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication and collaboration abilities, and a passion for driving business results using data and technology.
- This is a full-time position based on site at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL.
- Collaborate with the CRM Marketing Coordinator in the creation of customer segments and work closely to align them with sales campaigns
- Create lead records for various campaigns, including sales, digital marketing audiences, AI-driven marketing tools, and seat renewals, and ensure that they are accurately and promptly entered into the CRM system
- Ensure that all leads are assigned to the correct campaigns and that the ticketing system segmentation records are up-to-date and accurate
- Assist sales and service reps with CRM-related matters and provide training and support to ensure efficient use of the CRM system
- Conduct training sessions with CRM users, create and maintain resource material such as training guides, FAQs, and quick tips
- Create and update dashboards and saved views for sales reps and managers, ensuring that the information is relevant and actionable
- Create and import contact lists for sales and service call campaigns, working closely with the marketing team to align them with business initiatives
- Work with the CRM team to continuously improve data hygiene, user management, data imports/exports, and other day-to-day CRM database related matters, leveraging best practices and new tools as appropriate
- Act as the main point of contact for all Miami Dolphins and Miami Open sales reps, providing them with CRM support and ensuring that their data needs are met
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with SQL or relational databases
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRM product is highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Strong collaboration, time management, and organizational skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage projects with attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed to support business needs
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance (including voluntary coverage for spouses and children)
- Long term disability insurance
- Ticket benefits for events including Miami Dolphins games, the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, and the Miami Open
- Employee gym, subsidized lunch program, and discounts on a variety of products and services
- 401k and NFL Club Employees Pension Plan
- Paid time off (PTO) and company holidays
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.