In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Human Resources Coordinator plays an active role in carrying out the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department to ensure a consistent, high-level delivery of HR services to all staff. This position will have responsibility for employee benefits administration, key elements of the recruitment process, and the management of employee resources/tools. This role also provides administrative support to the Human Resources function as needed.
- Manage employee benefit administration including but not limited to annual re-enrollment and addressing employee questions received across Hard Rock Stadium business entities.
- Coordinate job postings and support the sourcing and screening of candidates.
- Schedule candidate interviews and travel.
- Execute company intern programs from job posting to completion of the internship.
- Maintain accuracy and relevancy of HR related resources/tools on the intranet and learning management systems.
- Support regular HRIS data audits to ensure accuracy of employee data.
- Manage various administrative tasks such as business cards, employee directory management and audit, etc.
- Perform other tasks/projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience with Ultimate Software (UKG) products is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent written and oral communication, comfortable with public speaking, organizational skills a must.
- Must be highly self-motivated and adept at working both independently and as part of a team, while and complete assignments within specified deadlines.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, while demonstrating flexibility and creative problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information and sensitive issues in a professional manner.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships and excellent customer service skills.
- Due to nature of business and entertainment industry, employees’ may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company, including, nights, weekends, and in some cases, holidays.
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.