In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Direct Supervisor: Director, Marketing
The Client/Brand Manager will drive the strategy and oversee the year-round execution of Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium, and Miami Dolphins Community marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver imaginative programs that deliver against the company’s brand and business objectives. The ideal candidate will have a passion for ensuring the highest levels of quality, creativity and revenue-driving marketing plans for the organization. This is a full-time role and is based out of Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
- This is a full-time position based on site at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL.
- Develop integrated marketing plans for campaigns, working in close partnership with cross-functional teams
- Ensure cohesive and consistent messaging across prospective and existing customers/fans.
- Collaborate with the Digital, Social, Creative/Content, Social Media, Analytics and Events teams on creating 360-degree marketing plans.
- Author and deliver marketing strategies for Miami Dolphins Community brands including Youth Programs, Football Unites, Cheer, and Community Affairs.
- Align with Ticket Sales and Corporate Partnerships teams to drive revenue and deliver on contracted obligations.
- Communicate consistently with Miami Dolphins and Hard Rock Stadium stakeholders to ensure all brand standards are in line with expectations and guidelines.
- Coordinate closely with creative team on all collateral, digital, and physical branding.
- Be the eyes, ears and voice of the consumer/fan of the Miami Dolphins and Hard Rock Stadium, leveraging your understanding of insights, demographics and psychographics to influence marketing initiatives.
- Clearly understand the competitive environment of the NFL and major sporting events.
- Create and deliver clear and compelling presentations to senior stakeholders.
- A minimum of 3+ years of marketing experience including a track record of delivering projects in a fast-moving environment, ideally with a mix of agency and in-house experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Demonstrated passion for football.
- Be a collaborative, passionate, results-oriented person who wants to make a difference.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills managing across multi-functional/international, internal and external teams.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic company.
- Able to apply a creative eye at all stages of creative plan development.
- Thrive in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance (including voluntary coverage for spouses and children)
- Long term disability insurance
- Ticket benefits for events including Miami Dolphins games, the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, and the Miami Open
- Employee gym, subsidized lunch program, and discounts on a variety of products and services
- 401k and NFL Club Employees Pension Plan
- Paid time off (PTO) and company holidays
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.