In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Account Manager, Luxury Service will primarily focus on the long-term retainment of our valued luxury members, while engaging the market in face-to-face meetings to discuss the value of suite & luxury ownership at Hard Rock Stadium. Hard Rock Stadium is a global entertainment destination, attracting guests from all over the world, and home of the Miami Dolphins, University of Miami football team, Orange Bowl, Super Bowl 54, Miami Open, College Football Playoffs, international soccer and a host of world-class events including the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix. It was designed to embrace all that South Florida has to offer, while providing unparalleled live experiences.
Following a $500 million dollar renovation in 2015, Hard Rock Stadium offers premier luxury seating, club and suite experiences which set the standard for live events. These feature some of the closest experiences to the field and the highest-end luxury amenities. The position has the ability to sell full menu (Suites, Luxury Seating, Memberships, Group Sales, Individual Game Suite Rentals).
- Meet and exceed luxury member retention, extension, and new sales revenue goals.
- Focus on extending luxury members into multi-year agreements and retaining them long-term through a first-class luxury experience.
- Quickly respond to, resolve, and proactively anticipate customer challenges, complaints, requests, and inquiries from luxury members.
- Identify new sales opportunities through referrals, add-ons, and upgrades from current book of business.
- Entertain and nurture relationships with clients and prospective clients through creative means; including but not limited to: networking events, speaking engagements, one-on-one dinners / lunches, hosting at games, seat visits at games and outside meetings.
- Offseason focus will transition to a full-menu sales approach, including prospecting, appointment setting, executing sales presentations in a face-to-face format, and closing sales.
- Meet metric expectations guided towards achieving annual goals.
- Meet and exceed service levels, standards and company values.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years customer retention and sales experience in hospitality, gaming, entertainment or sports industry preferred.
- Must have a passion for customer service and proven ability to seek new sales opportunities and exceed revenue goals.
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment and effectively influence and communicate with C-Level executives.
- Experience working with multi-year and contractual agreements.
- Excellent written and oral communication/interpersonal skills are a necessity.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize both important and urgent requests.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and time management.
- Ability to handle and document heavy phone volume, both outbound and inbound.
- Flexibility to work weekends, nights, and holidays as required by schedule of events.
- Experience or working knowledge of Ticketmaster Archtics ticketing platform and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM preferred.
- Candidate should be competitive, professional, and self-starting.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening and, subject to applicable law, compliance with our COVID-19 vaccination policy.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.