Youth Engagement Coach - Los Angeles Rams (Agoura Hills · CA)
Every year, the Los Angeles Rams bring together millions of fans across the country and around the world, as we play for the chance to be named the best team in the NFL. But the Rams are about much more than just football. As an organization, we strive to make Los Angeles better by connecting people through sport, both on and off the field. We are about the legacy of fandom that brings together generations of families year after year, we are about the excitement of sport and live events - an experience that cannot be replicated, we are about our community and making a meaningful impact in the world around us, and we are about ensuring we embody and represent the diversity and uniqueness of our city, Los Angeles. Following the opening of SoFi Stadium, and more recently, winning Super Bowl LVI, the Los Angeles Rams are at an exciting stage of growth and are looking for passionate individuals that have the desire to be a part of something bigger.
The Los Angeles Rams Community Coaches will engage with youth and high school participants attending Los Angeles Rams Community programs throughout the year. These programs include PLAY 60 Field Days, skills camps, football clinics and tournaments. Coaches will set up and run football drills and activities for competitive and non-competitive youth programming. Coaches may also be asked to help teach the fundamentals of football, character development, leadership skills, and promote community and inclusion.
- Effective communicator who can educate and develop participants relating to the fundamentals and rules of football, leadership, character education and community.
- Fully be responsible for on-site functions of skill camps, in-school assemblies, PLAY 60 Field Days, football tournaments and clinics including load in and set up/tear down of equipment.
- Create an atmosphere of enthusiasm, moral character, teamwork, competitiveness, and fun.
- Travel to various locations throughout Southern California for Los Angeles Rams Community initiatives.
- Fully be aware of any participants that may suffer injuries, illness or any other physical or medical conditions.
- This position requires the ability to work efficiently and effectively with all counterparts and participants within established guidelines.
- Full understanding of the basic levels of the game of football along with individual football positions.
- Skilled in establishing and growing new relationships.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong ability to work with coworkers and supervisors in a team environment.
- Ability to handle physical rigors of event set up, break down and related job functions.
- Must exhibit professionalism when interacting with staff, members of the media, and players/coaches.
- Must possess great organizational and verbal skills.
- Comfortable driving an 18 ft box truck.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Fluent in English, Spanish a plus
The Los Angeles Rams are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We strive to create a sense of belonging for all employees by fostering a culture of respect and inclusion, empowering everyone to be their true selves.