Senior Manager, Social Media - Los Angeles Rams (Agoura Hills · CA)
Los Angeles Rams jobs
Sports Jobs in Agoura Hills · CA
Communications/Community Relations: Media/Public Relations Servicing
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
- Define and drive social strategy, helping develop voice and tone, channel guidelines, goals, and audience targets
- Deep knowledge and proven results of crafting and implementing innovative social media growth strategies
- Manage collaboration with sponsorship and sales team to create engaging content to meet partner and media goals
- Work cross-functionally with other departments on tentpoles and other projects like schedule release, branded content, community relations events, etc.
- Collaborate with creative designers to ensure assets are optimized for maximum performance on individual platforms
- Manage social media campaigns integrated into the club’s strategic marketing activations and goals
- Map messaging themes and content priorities to campaign calendar by phase and on a day-to-day level.
- Develop, maintain and post multi-channel content calendars and corresponding content assets (in conjunction with Social Media Coordinators)
- Oversee day-to-day posting and community management for all social media accounts
- Be able to present updates, changes, modification to content based on performance
- Live coverage of games, football and off-the-field events
- Be the source for social best practices and be able to share and implement them across organization
- Stay on top of trends and best practices to elevate content and stay relevant
- Build and maintain strong relationship with football side including players, coaches and staff
- Collaborate with marketing and sponsorship on paid campaigns
- Directly manage a team of 2-3 Social Media Coordinators and Interns
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in social media
- Previous experience working in sports social media preferred
- Strong knowledge and understanding of football
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate understanding of social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.)
- Must have strong leadership, communication and organization skills.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Experience Preferred 4