Premium Experience, Account Manager - Los Angeles Rams (Agoura Hills · CA)
The role of Account Manager, Premium Experience is to consistently provide world-class, on-brand year-round experience for Rams Premium Season Ticket Members through timely proactive and reactive relationship building strategies. This role will focus on using CRM tools, member data and touchpoint campaigns to increase their Members’ engagement, loyalty, satisfaction, and retention rates. An ideal candidate is a hardworking and creative professional who is a clear self-starter with strong writing and relationship skills. Also, has proven success in customer service, account management or sales professional setting.
The Account Manager will be directly responsible for a defined group of existing Premium Season Ticket Members, and will participate on all aspects of client retention, seat relocation, upselling and customer service, with a goal of creating an exceptional member experience. This person will be an integral part of the Premium Experience team, that will create and deliver best in class gameday service and experiences for all Season Ticket Members, Angelenos and visiting fans from around the world.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the duties, knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. If requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Successfully meet retention goals by proactively offering benefits, fostering Member loyalty, and creating lifelong memories.
- On a daily basis, manage client touchpoint plan which consists of phone calls, emails, text, Facebook discussions, in-office visits, in-stadium seat visits and interactions at special events.
- Proactively communicate with and anticipate the needs of our Premium Season Ticket Members by being an expert on all products, benefits and services.
- Propose creative ideas to the team that will enhance the Premium Membership platform, including developing new benefit programs, special events and ways to exceed clients’ expectations.
- Assist during gamedays in ensuring an exceptional experience for all ticketed guests. Functions may include, but is not limited to, working ticket resolution, overseeing member experiences and managing service standards in Club spaces.
- Assist with Season Ticket Member events on various activities including organizing the event, setup, check-in and operations.
- Work with the Sales team to ensure smooth account transition from completion of sale to Premium Experience team.
- Accurately enter all touchpoints and client profile information gathered in CRM system for reporting, updating and account relationship purposes.
- Meet periodically with manager, producing accurate updates on service activity, event recaps, touchpoint campaigns and account management.
- Assist with the creation of the client communication strategy and monitor all external communication channels to ensure accurate and timely responses.
- A dynamic, outgoing, self-motivated individual with outstanding communication and natural customer service instincts
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive confidential situations and information.
- Ability to communicate effectively with prospects, clients, and fans in a professional manner
- Passion for working in the NFL, working in a team environment and interacting with fans
- Positive and resilient team-centric attitude with a professional demeanor
- Collaborative culture builder that works well with a diverse team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects with varying deadlines
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strength in time management, administrative ability, and organization
- Strategic thinker with a keen attention to detail and task execution
Experience & Education:
- Four-year college degree or graduate degree
- A minimum of two years of experience in suite service or sales, or similar role
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and online survey tools
- Experience using Archtics ticketing system and Microsoft/Salesforce CRM
- Familiar with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn)
The Los Angeles Rams is a professional, fast paced, creative business environment. Other environmental conditions:
- Housing and transportation in the Los Angeles area
- When working from home is required, a professional at-home setup is required
- Ability to work an event-driven schedule, including weekends, evenings, and some holidays. Must be able to work all Los Angeles Rams home games.
- Comfortable with face-face, in-person experiences with prospects, clients, and fans
- Ability to travel around the stadium visiting clients during home games
- Computer and desk work a significant part of daily activities
- Sitting, standing, working with hands for extended periods of time
- Rarely is lifting more than 20 pounds required