Nutrition Fellow with Los Angeles Rams in Thousand Oaks · CA
Los Angeles Rams jobs
Sports Jobs in Thousand Oaks · CA
Player Operations: Strength and Conditioning
As the Los Angeles Rams build their organization and brand in the Southern California region, they are looking for a 2020 seasonal nutrition intern to be responsible for culinary tasks, such as action station production, food processing, and recovery shake making. This intern will be heavily involved in inventory management, ordering, and all other day to day nutrition operations. This is a temporary paid position role between March 2020 and February 2021.
- Organize and Distribute Pre and Post Nutrition
- Manage travel nutrition and performance products during home and away games.
- Develop menus and meal plans for athletes
- Develop recipes for performance based products
- Ability to be creative with education material and identify new areas of educational need
- Assist caterers/vendors with daily needs
- Maintain inventory of all performance nutrition food and products
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors or MS in Nutrition required
- Registered Dietitian (RD) or Registered Dietitian Eligible
- Culinary experience is preferred but not required
- Demonstrated leadership with an ability to work well within an assigned team
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and great work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to respond to constructive criticism, be a professional, and respond professionally
How did you hear about this job?