Intern, Photography - Los Angeles Rams (Agoura Hills · CA)
Los Angeles Rams Jobs
Jobs in Agoura Hills · CA
Communications/Community Relations: Media/Public Relations Servicing
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Photography Intern is responsible for assisting the Rams photography department with a variety of projects including coverage of events and gameday activities, photo editing, digital asset management, and assist with gameday workflow.
- Lead photography efforts for community outreach, assist with coverage of corporate partnership events and other events as assigned
- Edit photos to be used across Rams digital platforms and creative assets
- Perform digital asset management workflows to build and maintain Rams photo database via Photoshelter
- Assist with photo shoots and photography support for all Rams home games
- Collaborate with creative, social, and video teams for assigned projects
- Other duties as assigned
Role Qualifications (Skills/Experience/Capabilities):
- Strong photography skills with an eye for creativity
- Will be required periodically to lift and carry equipment
- Individuals must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Photo Mechanic, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Photoshop and Camera Raw
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
- Candidates must possess great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Highly proficient with photo editing in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in professional or collegiate sport operations preferred.
- Working knowledge of DSLR camera systems, more specifically Canon
- Ability to contribute creative solutions in a collaborative environment.
- Possess a strong work ethic and positive attitude
Please submit a link to your portfolio within your application.
The Los Angeles Rams are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We strive to create a sense of belonging for all employees by fostering a culture of respect and inclusion, empowering everyone to be their true selves.