Intern, Community with Los Angeles Rams in Agoura Hills · CA
Los Angeles Rams jobs
Sports Jobs in Agoura Hills · CA
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Community Affairs and Engagement intern is responsible for providing support across all facets of the department both internally and externally as well as collaborating with other departments in the organization including but not limited to Marketing, Sponsorship, Media and Corporate Communications, to make sure the priorities and goals as a Community department align with the overall brand strategy of the organization.
- Coordinate and assist with team programs and special events (i.e. Training Camp, holiday efforts, Staff Days of Service, Taste of the NFL, etc.)
- Assist with coordination of charity partnership in-game initiatives.
- Assist with coordination of Play 60 events
- Assist with events/special group visits during Rams Training Camp
- Assist with cheerleading/Mascot responsibilities
- Move, manage, and organize merchandise and departmental items for weekly mailing as needed for events.
- Coordinate the fulfillment of donation requests that come into the Community Affairs department (pulling items, arranging for delivery of items from off-site storage, coordinating pick-up, etc.)
- Research charities for potential game ticket distribution or training camp visits.
- Generate and mail correspondence, financial and out of area rejections, etc. as needed.
- Maintain and update various community and community partner VIP databases.
- Coordinate and assist with league wide initiatives (i.e. Salute to Service, Hispanic Heritage, Intercept Cancer, etc.)
- Assist with managing Rams CR Twitter and Instagram accounts, keeping accounts constantly updated with new material and updating the monthly calendar
- Manage Community Relations inventory, including appearance jerseys, equipment and promotional items
- Assist with processing, fulfilling and shipping donations using DonationXchange
Role Qualifications (Skills/Experience/Capabilities):
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and professional skills
- Follow and execute detailed instructions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience in Photoshop preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in general office skills and use of office equipment (copier, laser printers, fax machine, telephones, computers, etc.).
- Strong organizational, writing, and verbal skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently with various audiences.
- Strong interest in event management necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects within the timelines required and with accuracy
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, initiative and tact.
- Display the ability to interact with athletes, coaches, and club executives and possess very high degree of discretion professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Consistent, punctual, and reliable attendance.
- Strong ability to work with coworkers and supervisors in a team environment.
- Flexibility in scheduling ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Preferred- 1 year
Preferred- 1 year
How did you hear about this job?