Director, Video with Los Angeles Rams in Agoura Hills · CA
Los Angeles Rams jobs
Sports Jobs in Agoura Hills · CA
Communications/Community Relations: Media/Public Relations Servicing
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Head of Video will manage all aspects of video production / project management to execute on-brand video content for all digital/social platforms, as well as in-game. They will be responsible for developing and managing timelines and overseeing all video project milestones including concept development, storyboarding, pre and on-set production and post production.
The individual will help lead and produce projects and possess the ability to produce quickly and efficiently while reacting to trends and helping to continually evolve the brand's platforms is a must.
This role will also work cross functionally with key stakeholders to ensure strategic planning. They will work closely with the internal creative team as well as key stakeholders within the marketing department to ensure creative is developed according to strategy and deadlines are being met.
Areas of focus will include supporting every internal department’s needs (from stadium ticketing to community events) with organic and paid social content, event recaps, features, in-game video board content, ticketing support, digital media advertising campaigns, and any other branded video content.
The Head of Video will report into the Vice President and GM of Media and will directly manage our team of in-house video producer/shooter/editors.
Role Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee all video content for online, social media, stadium video board, on demand, advertising.
- Manage all video responsibilities for games and special events.
- Own schedule inclusive of production timeline, internal reviews, and reviews with agency partners, including internal stakeholders (media, community, sponsorship, marketing, ticketing)
- Route edits for approvals, and prioritize, organize, and communicate notes to internal and external editors.
- Supervise in-house and freelance video editors in data management of all footage, including backups and video archives, as well as asset delivery.
- As necessary, be a creative lead on video concepts lending expertise to the creative as well as the production approach. Additionally, shoot and edit video content whenever possible.
- Manage negotiations and partnerships with outside vendors including directors, DP’s, editors.
- Implement content development, management and approval workflow process for video.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all requisite software applications relative to video production and motion graphics and have the ability to put this knowledge into practice in the creation of Football video content.
- Help develop, implement, and manage the football program’s digital brand, ensuring all digital elements have a consistent look and feel, from visual imagery to content tone and cadence.
- Work closely with Sponsorship, Marketing, and other internal departments to ensure strategy needs are met
- Work with Game Presentation to continue to better the fan experience for the broadcast and the in-stadium presentation.
- Produce videos as requested by Marketing for advertising, promotions and social media content purposes including the capturing, editing and production of video content for theme / promotional nights.
- Lead a high performing and diverse team by setting clear expectations, providing appropriate coaching feedback, and development of staff.
- Schedule the video production employees for all shoots, game days and special events.
- Ensure proper understanding of all software from organization and planning to editing and effects and asset management
- 8+ years' experience in a professional video production setting.
- Ability to work in a flexible, fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Experience in leading, supervising, and coaching winning teams
- Must be flexible to travel with assigned teams as required and work non-traditional hours.
- Experienced and well-versed in all facets of video production process.
- Video editing and motion-graphics skills with a keen eye for taste level and unique executions.
- Design experience (Adobe Creative Suite).
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro and After Effects, as well as Photoshop and InDesign.
- Proactive self-starter and problem solver with excellent organization skills.
- Ability to proactively prioritize, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Strong experience with project management software and tools.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; capable of interacting with Senior Leadership