Director, Strategic Partnership Sales - Los Angeles Rams (Agoura Hills · CA)
Director – Strategic Partnership Sales
The Director, Strategic Partnerships Sales will have a proven track record in building successful partnerships as well as consistently securing high six and seven-figure investments with organizations. S/he must already have an established reputation and track record of success, gained with any combination of major brands, teams or agencies. S/he must be comfortable navigating complex business relationships and driving meaningful B2B relationships to grow revenue and uncover potential new revenue opportunities.
- Develop new corporate partnerships through the sale of multifaceted marketing platforms which monetize team assets, inventory, and programming.
- Generate revenue through nurturing and expanding relationships with the Rams existing marquee partners
- Deploy a solutions-based sales approach through analyzing the specific marketing needs of prospects and crafting customized packages utilizing multiple combinations of available assets and inventory.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key C-Suite decision makers and their respective advertising agencies.
- Own the business development cycle for Technology brands within the Rams organization, helping lead those partnerships from pre-sales to integration with revenue growth and long-term strategy
- Identify and lead implementation of broader Business Development opportunities within the broader Kroenke Sports and Entertainment properties
- Understand the marketing objectives of prospective clients and their agencies and determine how a partnership can help them achieve their goals.
- Dedication to a CRM is a critical component of the sales process. Manage a regular reporting process that keeps sales management informed.
- Presents regular reports on the development, delivery and management of the strategic sponsorship plan to senior management team.
- Work closely with the Partnership Strategy and Partnership Management team to ensure that clients receive superior service and complete fulfillment of every contractual detail.
- Assist with Los Angeles Rams events and community initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 7 years of successful corporate sales in high pressure sales environments with regular metrics and pipeline reviews.
- A proven track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Large market sales experience.
- Ability to understand financial break evens with inventory management of sponsorship assets; being able to understand value of assets.
- Ideal candidate will understand both Partnership Sales and Business Development experience, with VC experience a plus.
- Proven success in setting and meeting challenging sponsorship targets within agreed timelines.
- A proven track record of creating and selling fully integrated marketing programs.
- Must be able to effectively work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment and demonstrate the ability to juggle multiple projects while keeping key constituents in the loop
Able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings. This includes working all home games and some road games as necessary
Salary: $150,000 + commission based on performance
The Los Angeles Rams are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We strive to create a sense of belonging for all employees by fostering a culture of respect and inclusion, empowering everyone to be their true selves.