An ideal candidate would have extraordinary design skills, including a proven ability to create impactful graphics, work as a team-player in a fast-paced environment, and have strong attention to detail. The Digital Designer will work on projects from across the organization, but with a focus on digital touchpoints. As part of the Media responsibilities, the Digital Designer will need to work across a variety of mediums (mobile app, website, etc.) in the creation of materials for developing and maintaining an impactful, on-brand experience. As part of the responsibilities related to Social Media, the Digital Designer will need to work across all of our social media channels on primarily static materials. The Digital Designer will be working on print, logo design, production artwork, etc.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB:
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects, meet tight deadlines, and quickly turn around work product
- Production of advertising assets, copywriting, media graphics, social media graphics, photo retouching, print production, etc.
- Learn and understand the brand narrative and style guide to drive consistency and accuracy through all creative across the organization
- Ability to produce Social Media creative that accomplishes the following:
- Creative work that engages viewers
- Reflects the core of the Rams brand within our social media channels
- Ensures brand standards are adhered to both internally
- Ability to provide graphics support for events (hosted across the organization), including the creation of invitations, signage, credentials, etc.
- Ability to use creative expertise to interpret a client’s (internal or external) vision and make it a tangible and deliverable product
- Support the Creative group with ensuring a creative working environment for the full staff, including fostering creative thinking, brainstorming and problem solving
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities, including the ability to provide clear creative direction and interaction with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Brainstorm, conceptualize, execute, iterate, and finalize multiple design projects simultaneously from start to completion
- Assist in maintaining and establishing design department policies
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator). Knowledge of Adobe AfterEffects and Adobe Lightroom a plus, but not required
- A portfolio is required in order to be considered for this opportunity. Please submit past and current work in either a PDF document or provide a link to your website. Online portfolio is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years experience in a Graphic Design role and bachelor’s degree
- Experience at an agency, fast-growing consumer brand, or professional sports environment preferred
- Exceptional design aesthetic and awareness of design trends and innovation across a variety of static and digital mediums
- Experience delivering great creative while meeting parameters of existing brand guidelines
- Proficient on Mac computer
- Eagerness to learn and be part of a team
- Full-time role
- Office located in Agoura Hills, CA
- Graphic Designer should expect to work at the stadium during home games, and be available to work from the office and/or home during away games as needed