Coordinator, Ticket Ops - Los Angeles Rams (Agoura Hills · CA)
Los Angeles Rams Jobs
Jobs in Agoura Hills · CA
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Los Angeles Rams Ticket Operations Coordinator must be a professional, team-oriented individual willing and able to immediately contribute to the goals of the Ticket Office Department. Must demonstrate an outstanding work ethic, excellent attitude, maturity, possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be willing to take direction.
- Assist with SSL Marketplace transfers by approving listings and facilitating the transfer process.
- Assist with game day responsibilities including managing a box office, in-person customer visits, phone inquiries, and seat relocations.
- Perform various tasks in Ticketmaster Archtics and CRM to provide necessary assistance to the ticket sales and service teams.
- Maintain elevated level of service and professionalism with all customer interactions.
- Assist with internal ticket order requests.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Role Qualifications (Skills/Experience/Capabilities):
- Previous experience in ticket operations or customer service is beneficial.
- Experience using Ticketmaster Archtics preferred.
- Positive attitude and ability to work well in a team environment.
- High attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, and all Rams home games.
- Reliable transportation is required for periodic local travel and all work-related mileage will be reimbursed.
- Must be able to lift 25+ lbs.
Salary: $21.62/hr. - $24.04/hr.
The Los Angeles Rams are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We strive to create a sense of belonging for all employees by fostering a culture of respect and inclusion, empowering everyone to be their true selves.