Community Affairs and Player Involvement Coordinator with Los Angeles Rams in Agoura Hills · CA
Los Angeles Rams jobs
Sports Jobs in Agoura Hills · CA
Communications/Community Relations: Community Relations
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Community Affairs and Player Involvement coordinator is responsible for assisting with all Rams driven and/or player lead initiatives both internally and externally completion as well as collaborating, building and maintaining positive relationships with other departments in the organization including but not limited to Marketing, Sponsorship, Media, Corporate Communications and Football Operations.
- Assist with recruitment of players for organizational events and initiatives
- Assist with the event planning, staffing and management of all player appearances, visits and special events
- Assist with coordination and distribution of donation items for player lead initiatives
- Assist with procurement of player autographs for charitable donations
- Maintain and update player appearance calendar and database
- Research charities for potential game ticket distribution or training camp visits
- Assist with All-Community Ticket team charity ticket recruitment, fulfillment, distribution and game day responsibilities
- Manage player appearance jersey/shirt inventory
- Assist with implementation and execution of league wide initiatives
- Salute to Service
- Intercept Cancer
- Vamos Rams/Hispanic Heritage
- Play 60
- My Cause My Cleats
- Coordinate Rams autograph tent at Training Camp
- Build and maintain strong relationships with members of the football staff including players and coaches
Role Qualifications (Skills/Experience/Capabilities):
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and professional skills
- Follow and execute detailed instructions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience in Photoshop preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in general office skills and use of office equipment (copier, laser printers, fax machine, telephones, computers, etc.).
- Strong organizational, writing, and verbal skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently with various audiences.
- Strong interest in event management necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects within the timelines required and with accuracy
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, initiative and tact.
- Display the ability to interact with athletes, coaches, and club executives and possess very high degree of discretion professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Consistent, punctual, and reliable attendance.
- Strong ability to work with coworkers and supervisors in a team environment.
- Flexibility in scheduling ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Background in professional sports preferred but not required
How did you hear about this job?