The Massachusetts Pirates are a professional football team competing in the Indoor Football League and are coming off a championship-winning season! Our team is growing and we would love to add you to it.
This is a full-time paid position and the ideal candidate would be enthusiastic about working in the sports industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead our graphic design team needs and establish our overall creative campaigns.
- Manage traditional and digital advertising schedules, content, and design.
- Develop fun and engaging campaigns, social media posts, email marketing, and content aimed at generating sales, driving traffic, lead generation, online visibility, and fan engagement.
- Work with Owner/GM to develop, initiate and create our strategic marketing plan and maintain brand standards.
- Oversee external communications, including press releases, email marketing, and team broadcasts.
- Develop local market partnerships & develop barter agreements to help build brand awareness & drive revenue.
- Identify marketing trends and new technologies that help reach the organization's overall business objectives.
- Utilize SEO and social media strategies to attract new fans and enhance paid social.
- Work with ticket sales, corporate partnerships, and marketing teammates to market non-traditional assets and opportunities.
- Oversee community outreach & grass-roots marketing initiatives including Arthur the Pirate and Street Team
- Develop promotional and theme ticket calendar along with ordering and distribution of promotional items.
- Conduct in-stadium and digital market research surveys to help understand fan behaviors.
- Represent the organization in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by Senior Leadership.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and comfortable taking the lead on all graphic design projects
- Proven leadership and managing a team
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with a passion for the sports industry
- Professional image and demeanor
- Strong organization and time management skills; ability to multitask
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Minimum of two+ years of marketing/ sports experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.