- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the President/Head Coach's behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports
- Performing minor accounting and bookkeeping duties
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders
- Answering incoming phone calls in a polite and professional manner and accurately taking messages
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department
- Managing the President/Head Coach's day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Coordinating travel arrangements (both domestic and international) and create trip itineraries
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects
- Building a strong relationship with the client and developing a suitable action plan for the successful implementation of the project.
- Responsible for holding a focus group discussion with the clients' representative to understand their requirement and assessing the implementation of the project.
- Make sure that all aspects of the clients partnership are fulfilled on game day.
- Assist in development of game script for each game to assure all elements of partnership are met.
- Engaging with the clients, overseeing customer service operations and developing a common ground for the implementation of the project.
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- 2-3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Skilled in the use of standard office equipment (e.g., copiers, business telephone systems, projectors, fax machines).
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.