In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Indianapolis Colts are seeking a highly motivated individual to fill a full-time Partnership Marketing Manager position within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, committed to excellence and efficiency. The Partnership Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Partnership Marketing and will work within the Corporate Partnerships Department. The Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships and the planning and execution of contractual benefits for corporate partners, which could range from 30 – 35 accounts. This individual will lead the partnership onboarding process, co-develop and execute partnership activation plans as well as end of season recaps to ensure all agreements are fulfilled while providing excellent customer service to corporate partners.
Director of Partnership Marketing
- Provide superior client service for partners including the execution of contractual deliverables, relationship building, and providing timely post event/promotional campaign reports
- Co-develop, communicate and implement partnership activation plans that meet partner objectives
- Review client assets and execute on a timely and effective basis, anticipating client needs
- Responsible for communicating particulars of all partnership benefits including deadlines, approval processes, specifications and other relevant logistics to clients and internal departments
- Work with internal and external parties to execute partnership benefits and protect partner exclusivities
- Manage client CRM entries to ensure information is accurate and account information is up-to-date
- Participate in the development and implementation of client initiatives
- Review promotional concepts, including evaluation and approval of promotional programs, rules, artwork and in-marketing supporting media
- Collect, analyze and create proof of performance documents for partners
- Support the renewal process for each partner by creating and presenting end of season recaps including recommendations for partnership growth
- Assist sales teams with revenue generating opportunities in the form of ideas, leads, etc.
- Track and compile appropriate metrics that demonstrate ROI for corporate partners
- Inventory management and reporting
- Gameday responsibilities include activation set up, entertaining clients and fulfilling partnership contract deliverables
- Assist in the planning, execution and operation of partnership events
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sports Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Minimum two years of successful sponsorship fulfillment experience with a sports property, entertainment entity, or agency
- Must be a team player with the ability to effectively work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment while managing multiple priorities and projects with many categories of clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Self-motivated, possess a strong work ethic, creative, positive, flexible and solution-oriented
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience using a CRM system is preferred
- Understanding of media/traffic is desired
- Able to work nontraditional hours in nontraditional setting including holidays, evenings and weekend. This includes all home games.
Responsibilities and qualifications may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.