In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Indianapolis Colts are seeking an experienced Membership Services Manager who will be responsible for managing an assigned account base consisting of Premium and/or GA season ticket members on a daily basis and assist in communication, executing events and adding value to our customers. In addition to providing exemplary service to their assigned accounts, the Membership Services Manager will also be responsible for the retention of eligible accounts each year. This position requires an individual to have exceptional phone, organizational, interpersonal, sales aptitude, and electronic communication skills. The position will require additional weekend hours during all home games and some extended hours during the week.
Manager of Membership Services
- Manage and provide superior customer service for all assigned season ticket members and annually meet and exceed retention goals
- Cultivate and grow strong relationships with season ticket members by fulfilling all required touchpoints throughout the year via proactive communication including phone calls, emails, handwritten notes, in-seat visits, and out-of-office appointments
- Carry a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward season ticket members at all times
- Anticipate, respond to and resolve all complaints, requests, and inquiries from assigned account base in a timely and professional manner
- Create exceptional, memorable experiences for season ticket members through game-day opportunities and event invites
- Perform game day responsibilities including, but not limited to, in-seat visits, season ticket member giveaways, pre-game and post-game events, addressing season ticket member needs, assisting with in-game renewals, and creating a premium game day experience
- Participate and contribute in the planning and execution of all season ticket member related programming and off-season events to provide more value and year-round participation with the organization
- Utilize Salesforce and Archtics to record all interactions with customers
- Build relationships with season ticket members to continue to upgrade and obtain referrals from assigned account base to achieve annual sales goals
- Collaborate with ticket sales, ticket operations and premium ticketing teams to ensure efficient and quality servicing of accounts
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or requisite experience required
- 3+ years of sales and/or service experience in the sports or hospitality industry
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability in the areas of personal accountability, communication, time management, adaptability, and relationship building
- Must have proficient computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office; additional experience using Ticketmaster / Archtics and Salesforce preferred
- History of working in a team environment
- Availability to work weekends during home games and some extended hours is required
Responsibilities and qualifications may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.