In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Indianapolis Colts are seeking highly motivated and dedicated sales candidates to join our entry-level sales team. The primary responsibility is to sell season tickets and group ticket packages to local area consumers and businesses. Our Consumer Sales Associate program is designed to identify, train, and advance the next generation of superstars on the business side of sports. A team player working in a competitive and dynamic culture where accountability and wins are celebrated. This position will be responsible for working sales and promotional events and all Indianapolis Colts home games.
Manager of Consumer Sales
- Actively prospect, and research new sales leads
- Prospect potential full season, partial season and group ticket clients through daily phone calls, and email leads
- Make an established number of outbound calls per week
- Meet/exceed weekly, and monthly ticket sales goals
- Utilize Ticketmaster’s Archtics ticketing software to manage customer accounts
- Track accounts, and pipeline using Salesforce CRM
- Develop, maintain, and enhance relationships with our season ticket holders
- Provide excellent service through phone calls, emails, written communication, and in-person visits in the office and special events
- Implement sales events, and work home games
- Execute department sales plan to reach individual, and department goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Positive attitude, and great work ethic
- Goal oriented, eagerness to learn, passion for the sports industry, and a desire to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to organize, and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Flexibility to work weekends and nights
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook)
- Ticketmaster (Archtics) knowledge preferred not required
- Salesforce (CRM) knowledge preferred not required
Responsibilities and qualifications may change at any time with or without notice.
The Indianapolis Colts are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and provide consideration for an employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, genetic predisposition, national origin, ethnicity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.