The Production Technician Intern will be primarily responsible for assisting with the day-to-day event programs for the Hall Fame Village powered by Johnson Controls, a subsidiary of the publicly traded Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: HOFV, HOFVW). This candidate will also be available to assist with large events at the Hall of Fame Villages powered by Johnson Controls. Preferred candidates will have cursory skills and some experience or exposure to their field of study, and have a desire and learn.
Primary Various Responsibilities:
- Be part of Live Broadcasting of various events including football games, concerts, weddings, receptions, corporate presentations, and various festivals.
- Assist with set up and operate portable sound systems.
- Learn to operate playback of replay video for analysis purposes.
- Ability to shade multiple cameras to match, providing a picture that is pleasing to the viewer.
- Provide live sound reinforcement.
- Work to supply accurate scores and timing during various sporting events.
- Monitoring and operating lighting equipment to enhance events and performances.
- Manage graphics content as it corresponds to the rundown for live events.
- Ability to mix and balance audio as it is recorded.
- Other duties as assigned.
Entrepreneurship: Champions innovation and encourages new ideas. Builds momentum to get things done by communicating clearly and consistently. Acts decisively. Helps others to successfully manage organizational change. Recognizes successes and informed risk-taking.
Integrity: Is ethical and honest in all dealings. Keeps confidences and is highly responsible in managing strictly confidential information. Treats others fairly and equitably. Delivers what is promised. Is respected by others.
Accountability for Results: Sets goals and high standards to accomplish these goals. Follows through on all commitments. Has a sense of direction and keeps focused, but knows when to be flexible and adapts accordingly. Maintains a positive attitude despite stress, frustration, and ambiguity; recovers quickly from disappointments and setbacks. Encourages diverse thought and welcomes contributions.
Relationship Management/Collaboration: Builds, maintains, and values positive relationships inside and outside the organization. Assists others in accomplishing their goals. Communicates effectively and speaks and writes clearly. Listens and values contributions of others.
Learning Agility: Learns technology, new systems, and processes to improve job proficiency. Inspires and encourages others to learn and grow in their careers.
Execution: Ability to take plans and execute against them to implement profitable outcomes for the company.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Desired Qualifications:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university/college in a related program.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate uncompromised judgment and discretion regarding confidential matters.
- Must be a flexible and reliable team player, both within own department and our organization.
- Must possess a strong ability time management and task prioritization.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work in Canton, Ohio
Physical Requirements for Position:
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
- The ability to move safely over uneven terrain, steps, or in construction zones.
- The ability to see and respond to hazardous situations.
- The ability to sit, stand, and walk for periods of time as required for the position.
- The ability to work in various Ohio weather conditions while assisting with events
This is a Part-Time Hourly Position / Internship
About Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company
The Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: HOFV, HOFVW) is a resort and entertainment company leveraging the power and popularity of professional football and its legendary players in partnership with the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Headquartered in Canton, Ohio, the Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company is the owner of the Hall of Fame Village powered by Johnson Controls, a multi-use sports, entertainment, and media destination centered around the Pro Football Hall of Fame's campus. Additional information on the Company can be found at www.HOFREco.com
About Hall of Fame Village powered by Johnson Controls
Hall of Fame Village powered by Johnson Controls, a Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company Destination, is a mixed-use sports, entertainment, and media destination located in a 200-acre tourism development district in Canton, Ohio. The Pro Football Hall of Fame Museum will serve as the heart of the Hall of Fame Village powered by Johnson Controls campus, surrounded by the varied components being built around it. In total, there will be ten additional components that will shape the landscape of George Halas Drive. This once-in-a-lifetime project and company builds-upon the Pro Football Hall of Fame’s mission, values, and vision positioned as “The Most Inspiring Place on Earth!” for all those who will play the Game, played the Game, and love the Game.
Today, Hall of Fame Village powered by Johnson Controls includes two active components, the National Youth Football & Sports Complex and Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium, and the infrastructure to support additional expansion plans. Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium is a 23,000 seat, best-in-class, sports and entertainment stadium which hosts the Hall of Fame Game (always the first nationally televised NFL game of the season), the Hall of Fame Enshrinement for NFL players, and the Concert for Legends (hosted previously by Tim McGraw, Maroon 5, and Imagine Dragons), as well as the football programs of Canton McKinley High School and Walsh University, the Black College Football Hall of Fame Classic, and many more events year-round, quickly becoming an elite entertainment venue for the region. Additional information on the Company can be found at www.HOFVillage.com
Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.